Location & Parking (see map below for driving directions)
Epworth is located on the corner of Freemason & Boush Streets. Epworth is central to some of the prominent Historic sites in Norfolk including the ChryslerMuseum, Scope, McArthurCenter, and Nauticus.
We have ample Free Sunday parking
- Church Parking Lot on Freemason Street On Street Parking on Freemason and Boush Streets.
- Street Parking — The City of Norfolk offers free parking on Sundays at the meters located on Boush and Freemason Street
- Freemason Street Garage — Straight across Freemason Street from our parking lot. (# 6 On Norfolk Parking Map)
- York Street Garage – One-half Block – Corner of Bute and Boush Streets (# 7 on Norfolk Parking Map)
- Coming Soon – Wachovia Center Parking will be replacing the Monticello Avenue Garage — Two blocks – Corner of Freemason & Monticello (# 12 on Norfolk Parking Map)
- Click here for the Parking map for city of Norfolk